Green Tea Granola
6 cups Fiber One® Honey Clusters® cereal
1 cup cashew halves
1 cup sesame sticks
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup strong brewed green tea (2 bags per 1/2 cup hot water)
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
1/2 cup chopped dried mangoes
1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
1. Heat oven to 250°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, cashews and sesame sticks.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, mix brown sugar, tea, honey and oil. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until brown sugar is melted. Pour mixture over cereal; toss to coat well. Spread mixture in pan.
3. Bake 30 minutes. Stir well. Bake 10 minutes longer. Stir in mangoes and cranberries. Cool completely in pan, about 1 hour. Store in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 30 minutes. After stirring, bake 15 to 20 minutes longer.
- theblankproject likes this
- screamingunderneath reblogged this from healthyfoodeveryday
- screamingunderneath likes this
- healthyfoody likes this
- healthyfoodeveryday reblogged this from n0m-olgy
- n0m-olgy reblogged this from cookbookr
- pretentiousnitwit likes this
- that--fit--girl reblogged this from cookbookr
- miyanagateru reblogged this from cookbookr
- cookbookr posted this